keyhole n : the hole where a key is inserted
a hole to lock/unlock with a key
Keyhole has the following meanings:
- A keyhole is the hole where a key is inserted to open a lock. See; Keyway.
- Keyhole surgery is another name for Laparoscopic surgery
- Keyhole, Inc. was a company acquired by Google. Their software now is called Google Earth. See List of Google services and tools and Keyhole Markup Language (KML)
- Key Hole (KH) series of imaging satellites used by various United States agencies. See Spy satellite, United States
- Keyhole cichlid, a fish from the genus Cleithracara
- Keyhole is an alternative rock band formed in 2005
- A keyhole wound is where the round discharged from a firearm destabilizes during flight and enters its target sideways, causing a larger and more enlongated entry wound.
- keyhole button closure, is a single button, usually found on the back of a woman's blouse, that when buttoned, exposes a small hole.
- Keyhole was an alternative comic by Dean Haspiel and Josh Neufeld, published by Millennium Comics, then Modern Comics, and finally Top Shelf Productions from 1995–1997.
- Keyhole Magazine is a literary journal published in Nashville by Keyhole Publications.
- Keyhole Falls, a waterfall in British Columbia, Canada
- Keyhole Glacier, a glacier on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada